Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A recommended broker to trade with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A recommended broker to trade with

Personally I like to work with CMTrading. It is the best broker for any level of traders to perform any style of trading. Their customers support is pretty good too. They always answer to my e-mails promptly. No problems with money withdrawal. I recommend CMTrading to everybody!

It is really pleasure to trade with CMTrading. I've been trading with them for about 1 months, with profit over 200% and earned more than $10k . They never throw money, and withdrawing money rather fast. Technical support is rather professional and solved problem within a day.

Comment

If I ever had to recommend any broker, I will go with OctaFX broker eye close, it’s a company that deserves recommendation for what they have done and what they are doing at present, they are allowing us opportunity to work in an atmosphere where one always feel at home and never have to worry about anything since everything is allowed from scalping, hedging, news trading or whatever you like, it’s the reason why it’s so good and one of the highly reputed and trustworthy companies in the industry at present. I have been with them for nearly 3 year snow and the journey has been just impeccable and that’s what makes me feel blessed and I am able to enjoy my time.

Comment

I am trading with more than one broker and it is hard to recommend one single broker yet i think LMFX, Hotforex, fxcm, etc are some brokers that can also be considered while choosing a decent broker.

Comment

Working...
        X