Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need / Buy mypaysafecard account Germany and Ireland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need / Buy mypaysafecard account Germany and Ireland

Dear forum members, I looking for verified Germany account MyPaysafecard, I am ready to buy it from you. If someone live in Germany and have opportunity to create it and verify I am ready to discuss with you price. Maybe someone has it and would like to give me in use for some fee. To create Germany Paysafecard account, you need only to have Germany phone number to verify it by SMS and make personal verification.
    To discuss offering please contact me:
    [email]cryptoservice@yahoo.com[/email]

This recently is turning out well for many people. Make over $25,000 every week with this Multi-Trade Tool. (Calculator, Software, Strategy) all in one, depends on how much you are willing to fund your account with. It has been on for close to two and half years now. A friend of mine who I met online helped me with it and now I'm passing the info to you so you can upgrade yourself financially. If you need my assistance on any thing concerning binary options, please let me know I'm willing to share how me and my friends are making money...feel free to email me baileyaart1199@gnaildotcom

Comment

Working...
    X