Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is leverage? What is a margin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is leverage? What is a margin?

This topic aims to provide additional feedback relative to our article “What is leverage? What is a margin?”. Feel free to raise questions, submit suggestions or share new ideas with the community.

I prefer a low leverage, but sometimes I just can't afford it, especilly earlie, when I very often loss my money. So a high leverage is quite useful if you have a small deposit.

Comment

Sorry I wanted to ask a question here, say you open an account with $1000 and choose a leverage of say 1:200 but when you enter into a trade you make a loss of $2000. I understand that the broker will take the $1000 from my deposit but how will they get the remaining $1000?

Comment

• mazibuko 4321
        mazibuko 4321 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do most trades fail?
        Why is my broker crook?
        How to find a good broker?
        How do I stop blaming others for my bad trades?
        What is the secret of a good trade?
        It is simple just Copy my system and earn $10000 every week!
        Just made another $12000 now hurry up
        limited time offer only For full free info, send
        email to: [email]mazibuko4321@gmail.com[/email] Type
        Full info into the subject line.

If I am not mistaken Arephone, it will close way earlier then you would make such a lose. I found great article about leverage and margin here [url]http://tradingbeasts.com/forex-and-cfd-trading-for-beginners-tips/[/url] , so you might check it out, if it helps you.

Comment

Hi Everyone. You just try a new software for forex traders XLSignals which is more power full soft for Forex XLSignals gives professional trading signals to Forex and Binary options traders. Works for all financial traffic. Landing pages in languages. or you can Earn $450 CPA for sales from . try this link [url]http://kaziopu.xlsignals.cpa.clicksure.com?lp=2[/url]

Comment

We are a consortium of Expert Proprietary Traders that specialize in Commodities, FX , Binary Options, and Stock trading. We also assist institutions and affluent individuals in starting their own FX Brokerage. Guess you have heard of Online Trade For Me services in Binary Options And Forex Trades???Basically the way it works is; We will handle all your tradings and brokerage related activities. giving you 75 to 94% winnings making $25557 in 12 days.Personally Message Me Now If You Got Interest In this. To Learn More On How It Works. Contact: diane_churchill2@aol.com . skype diane.churchill11

Comment

Working...
          X