Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being on the right track in binary trading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being on the right track in binary trading

• I make use of the money management strategy which involve me using a risk management calculator software which gives me 98 signals everyday which lifts my trade 78% and gives me a win of 350$ everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in my broker account($250) and $3475 weekly. This are not mere words because I have proofs to it, am here to teach whoever is interested how I make it this big trading binary. Mail me at [email]Scottlisa810@gmail.com[/email]

I guess binary options trading offers a highest payout ratio i.e., around 70 - 88 % on every winning trade and this amount varies from broker to broker. So those who have already choose binary options trading are already on the right track, they should now focus on learning how to make more winning trades with it. I also use binary options trading as a tool to hedge my forex trades and most of the times i make more in binary options trading.

Comment

Binary Option trading is easier than forex but it takes skill to master the game, I have also switched from forex to binary trading, now I am trading with CTOption and I am feeling lucky..

Comment

I am trading forex as well as binary options as its a kind of diversifying the portfolio too, most of the time i did hedge some of my forex trades with optiontrade as binary options trading can also be used as a hedging tool.

Comment

Working...
        X