Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HotForex Forex Broker Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t heard of this broker before too much, but recently I saw few traders having issues especially with withdrawal, so got to be very careful on that font since wrong broker can call for disasters, so make sure we got with right company.

Comment

Originally posted by war3 View Post
      Anyone using Neteller for deposit/withdrawal from hotforex? I need advices.
      Not using neteller wallet but I am using skrill e-wallet with them and i had heard that neteller and skrill are both owned by same company or maybe its a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasser Khan View Post
        I haven’t heard of this broker before too much, but recently I saw few traders having issues especially with withdrawal, so got to be very careful on that font since wrong broker can call for disasters, so make sure we got with right company.
        Not sure which broker you referring to but I guess hotforex is one of the most popular and reputed brokers having their global footprints in different regions. I am trading with them and withdrawals are usually transferred within one business day in my skrill account. I guess you have posted in wrong thread maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by kaimcho View Post

Not using neteller wallet but I am using skrill e-wallet with them and i had heard that neteller and skrill are both owned by same company or maybe its a rumor.

I have tried Neteller and lost 3$ for verification my credit card. Skrill is still better. I thought they should the one who bought Neteller, not be intergrated by Neteller.

Comment

Originally posted by kaimcho View Post

Not sure which broker you referring to but I guess hotforex is one of the most popular and reputed brokers having their global footprints in different regions. I am trading with them and withdrawals are usually transferred within one business day in my skrill account. I guess you have posted in wrong thread maybe.
            1 business day withdrawal, so fast.

Comment

Working...
            X