Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HotForex Forex Broker Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotForex Forex Broker Discussion

Do you have an experience trading with HotForex ? This topic is dedicated to share both positive and negative feedback about HotForex . Feel welcome to leave a review here.

I have one account with hotforex from last July (about 1 year) and just switched to zero spread account and earning good. I haven't seen any problem in withdrawal and trading. Therefore, I rated them here 6/10.

Comment

Originally posted by RomaChuma View Post
      I have one account with hotforex from last July (about 1 year) and just switched to zero spread account and earning good. I haven't seen any problem in withdrawal and trading. Therefore, I rated them here 6/10.
      I also have an account with HotForex broker. Although I have been trading with them for 3 months already, but they already have impressed me. Regulated broker, well customer service and flexible withdrawals, everything is good with them.
      Last edited by Marsha New; 09-01-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• don mccallum
        don mccallum commented
        Editing a comment
        I make use of the money management strategy which involve me using a trade calculator software which gives me 98 signals everyday

• don mccallum
        don mccallum commented
        Editing a comment
        I make use of the money management strategy which involve me using a trade calculator software which gives me 98 signals everyday which lifts my trade to 78% and gives me a win of $250 everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in my broker account($250) and $2575 weekly. These are not mere words because I have proofs to it, am here to teach whoever is interested how i make it this big trading binary. Mail at [email]stanvistal@gmail.com[/email], If you are interested in knowing how I make it big...

• don mccallum
        don mccallum commented
        Editing a comment
        I make use of the money management strategy which involve me using a trade calculator software which gives me 98 signals everyday which lifts my trade to 78% and gives me a win of $250 everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in my broker account($250) and $2575 weekly. These are not mere words because I have proofs to it, am here to teach whoever is interested how i make it this big trading binary. Mail at [email]stanvistal@gmail.com[/email], If you are interested in knowing how I make it big...

Comment

Just as I was closing a trade,worst platform,bad technology,. This is a very, very dis-honest broker.
        Spreads are a BIG problem at the moment. Used to love Hotforex but not anymore. Stay away.

Comment

Terrible customer service. Lots of condescension and sarcasm, and NO SERVICE.Hotforex is just a scam

Comment

I tested hotforex and is a pure scam.
            I have traded at normal market conditions, and i set SL the price HIT my SL and didn't executed at all so i take double loss, contacted they support they told me sorry try again !!!!!!!!!try again ?????

Comment

My account was already running in Loss,When I short trade in GPUSD they closed my position in LOSS it just moved 2 pips up and 15 -25 pips down within 2 mins they had closed my position,so I say avoid joining these kind of scamsters.

Comment

Hotforex is just another scam, they will do anything to steal your money. They will manipulate even their software platform.

Comment

On Feb 18, 2015, I opened an live account for forex trading with hotforex, the account manager is very friendly with me, but when I deposit the money to my account, they attitude chang very cold to me, I sent several email to confirm some account information, they didn't reply to me anymore.
                  Hotforex is scam and fraud broker. Because they blocked my account for nothing.

Comment

Hotforex is the most riduiculous platform out there. I urge everyone to stay away from this company as they are hard to get hold of and the platform is very hard to use, not only that but this platform looks and feels cheap.

Comment

Careful with hotforex trading time... your pending orders might not be executed. I have my account balance blown away because they are not executing my pending orders.

Comment

Can't say much about others but my trading experience with hotforex is good so far since I am trading with them for last few months.

Comment

Just add my two cents..
                          I don't know why but I didn't get any trading issues mentioned above. Everything is perfect especially servers, work impeccably no disconnections, lags, freezes, able to use my scalping EA without losing on technical drawbacks. I believe they're true STP as I know two guys that hold more than 100k there, I don't think they will book professional traders as its too risky. Though they haven't reported any problems with Hotforex, so I feel completely safe with them.
                          But it doesn't that reliable broker guarantees profits, if you randomly click buy and sell in the platform, there is nothing that can help you , trade you with pure market maker or true A-book outfit.

Comment

Anyone using Neteller for deposit/withdrawal from hotforex? I need advices.

Comment

Working...
                            X