Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best broker

Are you interested in binary trading and self-managing some money for yourself? I'm writing because i'd love to share my successful trading systems with you. This isn't overnight riches or a "magic" indicator that will make every trade a winner, this is about real investing for the everyday person. The focus is showing you a low maintenance approach for managing your own portfolio that delivers steady, continuous growth over time.
    Email [email]Fredsmithcba@gmail.com[/email]

For me this isn’t tough choice to make, it’s OctaFX broker any time of the day, it’s a regulated broker plus a true ECN, so that’s why trading with them is been so nice while they also have got conditions that’s by far the best and that’s to do with the tidy spread that is here which includes low spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is incredible cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and makes our work so much easier and simpler, it makes trading straight forward as well with no issues over slippage, re quote or delay at all and that’s why this broker has even won the award for Best ECN, it’s really good to work with such company.

Comment

Claiming to be the best and actually been the best is far different game and that’s where I am extremely lucky that I am with FreshForex, it’s a broker that’s never let me down especially to do with world class conditions with zero spread account, high leverages and now they are giving us 101% trade able bonus, I mean can you imagine such stuff from ordinary company?

Comment

In my view OctaFX broker is arguably the best broker you will ever see, they have all-round facilities and features, it’s something that really helps up with working and allows me to be successful. I started with them for past 2-3 years and since then, I have found everything changed big time and that’s with their ever low spreads, stop out level of just 15%, there is also 25% margin while the master piece offer they have got is 50% bonus on deposit which is just so special given it’s been use able too, so that’s why I like it so much and helps in every way given we can start with as low as 5 dollars, so was very useful.

Comment

Working...
        X