Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best broker

Are you interested in binary trading and self-managing some money for yourself? I'm writing because i'd love to share my successful trading systems with you. This isn't overnight riches or a "magic" indicator that will make every trade a winner, this is about real investing for the everyday person. The focus is showing you a low maintenance approach for managing your own portfolio that delivers steady, continuous growth over time.
    Email [email]Fredsmithcba@gmail.com[/email]

have you tried trading Binary with Binary.com. I read some reviews about these guys online that they steal clients information from the browsers by using cookies. As an expert, is it true that binary brokers does this always? thank you.

Comment

At present, I only prefer working with OctaFX broker, it’s a really epic company to work with been regulated plus a true ECN company, so that’s why I am able to trade with so much comfort and with relaxed mind. I am currently operating on their ECN account, it can be started from as low as 5 dollars, but real push for me is through their 50% bonus on deposit which is also use able, so that’s why trading with them is picture perfect for any newbie and even with low investment we can work easily due to such addition while we can also use it without any restriction or unnecessary policy, so that makes the work really easy and straight forward.

Comment

Best broker is one who is reliable.

Comment

Everyone have got their own liking and preference and rightly so, but my personal going is towards proven brokers and one that have got some credibility, it’s the reason why I prefer to go with OctaFX broker, it’s a really rocking company with having incredible benefits and can be completely trusted. They have low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also massive bonus on deposit too, so all this really builds up nicely for me and helps me with working which is why I am able to enjoy it so much and helps me be so much at ease with doing things while also puts down the risk to a really manage able levels for me.

Comment

Why do most trades fail?
            Why is my broker crook?
            How to find a good broker?
            How do I stop blaming others for my bad trades?
            What is the secret of a good trade?
            It is simple just Copy my system and earn $10000 every week!
            Just made another $12000 now hurry up
            limited time offer only For full free info, send
            email to: [email]mazibuko4321@gmail.com[/email] Type
            "Full info" into the subject line.

Comment

In my view the best broker is one that we can trust or rely upon and that’s exactly where i like OctaFX so much, they are amazing on every note with been regulated plus a true ECN as well and for which they have even won the award as well, so that’s why I like it so much and enjoy trading with them. My main comfort comes from their reputation which is really great while they also have great payment setup with all the payments been proceed instantly, so that’s something how I am able to perform well and that’s how I am able to achieve positive results too, so that’s why I feel so pleased to be working with them and it leads me to so many benefits which allows me to be successful as well!

Comment

For me the chapter is pretty much closed out with FreshForex, it’s easily the best broker there is and that too by fair distance. They have been in the industry for over a decade now, so working with them is absolutely great and makes me comfortable while they also pay us instantly without commission.

Comment

Hello,

Optionfair.com is the first and only publicly broker of Binary options and Forex in the web!

I need affiliates to promote the platform,

If interested, contact me!

Samuel Manresa
                  Senior Account Manager
                  Email:samuel@primeone.media; Twitter: @SamuelMBroker
                  [url]www.primeone.media[/url]

Comment

Sam, I won’t really prefer to go with Binary Option trading because of the risk and then to go with broker that’s not reputed like you mention, it’s a crime and can cost us dearly, so that’s why we got to be very careful and make sure we don’t do anything silly at all, it’s best way we will be able to perform well and achieve positive results. I focus on Forex trading and there I go with the best which is OctaFX, it’s master piece with having epic set of benefits especially to do with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is huge 50% bonus on deposit, so it’s a sort of company that one really love to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Howard View Post
                      Best broker is one who is reliable.
                      I guess the best broker is the one whom we choose and usually decide to trade with however it is hard to find out a reliable broker these days as there are some black sheep too which are only meant to scam new traders. So i think we should choose our broker wisely after making some research.

Comment

Originally posted by kaimcho View Post

I guess the best broker is the one whom we choose and usually decide to trade with however it is hard to find out a reliable broker these days as there are some black sheep too which are only meant to scam new traders. So i think we should choose our broker wisely after making some research.
                        That’s very well said, Kaimcho, I too believe that most often we see brokers claiming to be best and all that, but in reality they are hardly near 10% of it, so we need to be wise and figure out what’s actually the best. I am joined under OctaFX, but I didn’t join it blindly or straight away, I used their no deposit bonus (3 years back) for starters and even then I used demo for few months, it’s only after been satisfied with all that, I started up with investments and I am happy with them especially to do with the service they provide in which includes instant payment system, so all this makes it for great comfort for me, I believe if we have good broker then we can always perform well.

Comment

Working...
                        X