Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best binary strategy ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best binary strategy ever

• I make use of the money management strategy which involve me using a risk management calculator software which gives me 98 signals everyday which lifts my trade 78% and gives me a win of 350$ everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in my broker account($250) and $3475 weekly. This are not mere words because I have proofs to it, am here to teach whoever is interested how I make it this big trading binary. Mail me at [email]Scottlisa810@gmail.com[/email]

I won’t ever prefer doing Binary Option trading at all, I believe it’s simply too risky and when you got a work like Forex upfront then why would anyone be willing to waste time on Binary? I won’t really want to do that instead I will simply focus on doing Forex trading and for me the best strategy for that is using common sense with higher money management, if we are able to do this then we will give our self best shot as far making profits are concern, but if we are unable to do this then we will have obviously difficulties, but thankfully for me with a broker like OctaFX, it’s ever easy with their mighty rebate scheme that gives me 50% back on all trading orders which is even with losing trades too.

Comment

The best strategy for trading is to have a right approach as how any trader manages his risks associated with his invested capital, however i guess the best trading strategy in binary options for new traders is to trade on higher time frames instead of 60 sec or 30 sec timeframes.

Comment

Working...
      X