Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. Please log in or sign up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECN broker brings Success for traders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECN broker brings Success for traders

I am trading with the CMTrading for last couple of months. This broker conditions are quite similar to other ECN Brokers, but with some advantages. One of the most attractive feature is its social trading platform (CM CopyCat), and they offer different trading platforms for different purposes. And withdrawing my profits was also easy. No technical difficulties, no hidden cost and my account manager often calls me to know if I have any problems.. thanks CMTrading ([url]https://www.cmtrading.com/[/url]) team.

Yeah, I do feel same that ECN broker adds a lot detail, if we are working with right broker especially ECN then we could gain great benefits. I am with ECN broker only in FreshForex, I am very happy with them and it has helped me greatly because I never have to pay high spreads and all my trades are always executed instantly without delay or re quote.

Comment

Yeah, it’s no doubt that ECN broker makes world of difference, but still we got to realize that every other broker claims to be that, but there are very few who are actually ECN, so we got to be good at our search in order to figure it out. I go for OctaFX broker since they are a proven broker with also been a true ECN for which they even won the award as Best ECN Broker and there is also cTrader platform, it’s incredibly good with never any issues over slippage, re quote or such thing, so I am always able to work nicely and for scalpers, it’s just perfect and how one would demand, so I always enjoy working with them to help me gaining success.

Comment

Working...
      X